Going on a date can be pretty exciting, particularly for younger people. Preparing for a date, on the other hand, can be stressful, especially when you are deciding on how to make the best impression on your date.
You want to look spiffy for sure, but before your dress, there is something you should worry about first: You. You sure don’t want to go on a date with a bad breath, blotched teeth, or pimples. Imagine you lean in for a kiss and just before closing your eyes, catch your date’s blotchy teeth or inhale his/her bad breath? Ew!
Since a good date is almost always about your appearance, you must do some skincare routine to be presentable. No matter your skin condition, you can buy effective medical products and treatment from online health care stores. ShytoBuy is an example of such stores but with the unique advantage of letting you buy products discreetly. They also seem quite keen on making dates memorable, so if you plan to get naughty with your date (make sure to let your date in on your plan), their range of enhancement, enlargement, correction and lubrication treatment will help you stand out.
The following skincare routine will help you appear best for your date:
- Have a warm bath: For better skin health, keep water warm. Hot water strips away your natural oils, if you must use it, keep under five minutes.
- Wash your face after exercise: Wash your face with a mild facial cleanser and lukewarm water daily and after exercising.
- Use Moisturizers daily: Moisturizer traps water close to your dermis, this can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and make your skin look brighter and younger. It eases the effects of dry skin and can make chapped, patchy, flaky skin look and feel better. For the best results, apply moisturizers to your face and body while the skin is still damp.
- Check your skin regularly: Make an appointment with a dermatologist if you notice any suspicious spots on your skin.
- Wear sunscreen when outdoors. Apply sunscreen to all exposed parts of the skin when going outdoors. This will help you prevent sun damage that can lead to wrinkles, age spots and even skin cancer.
- Get enough sleep: Sleep for about 8 to 9 hours every night. During sleep, your body repairs your skin, increases blood flow to your face and prevents wrinkles. A lack of sleep can cause dark circles under your eyes.
- Use lips balm: This will prevent your lips from becoming dry or chapped.
- Clean your face: Deep clean your face with a high-quality cleanser to remove any residual makeup. You must find the right cleanser to suit your skin’s needs. If your skin is oily, make sure to use a cleanser that removes impurities out of your pores and use before going to bed at night. If your skin is dry, use a creamy cleanser or cleansing milk to maintain your skin’s ph balance and its moisturizing. If you have sensitive skin, Sensitive Skin Formulas with fragrance or alcohol will make your skin flare-up. Use a milky, non-comedogenic cleanser (cleansers that do not tend to cause blackheads by blocking the pores of the skin) specifically formulated for sensitive skin.
- Use moisturizer before going to bed: Use a moisturizer formulated with antioxidants to restore any damage sustained from free radicals throughout the day. This will keep your skin hydrated and nourished overnight.
- Get enough sleep: Try to get at least eight hours of shut-eye the night before your date. Your skin will be able to maximize surface cell turnover during the night, and your eyes will look refreshed. Enough sleep can even help reduce the appearance of fine lines you may have.
- Hydrate regularly: Your skin will look its most radiant and plump when you properly hydrate your body. Drink sufficient water throughout the day. You can supplement with herbal teas and fresh-squeezed fruit juices. Fruits also provide hydration and have the added benefits of antioxidants – i.e. compounds that inhibit oxidation!
If you are a young person and plan to go on a date soon, these simple skincare routines will help you appear refreshed and presentable.